The Center for Digitalization of Educational and Scientific Activities is headed by Maryna Gorobei, PhD, engineering sciences.
In the conditions of global digitalization and general digital transformation of the country and society on April 1, 2021 on the basis of the State ecological academy of postgraduate education and management the Center of digitalization of educational and scientific activity was created.
The purpose of the center is to achieve Sustainable Development Goal 4 "Quality Education" in the field of higher and postgraduate environmental education and implementation of information and digital development of the Academy, as well as to ensure the use of modern digital tools in teaching and research activities of teachers, students, graduate students , scientists, civil servants, to create a single information system, convenient for the educational, scientific, educational process, document management and communication both within the Academy and entering the external information environment.
The main task of the Center is to implement the functioning of various components of digitalization of the Academy:
1) online education,
2) electronic educational resources,
3) training with the help of Internet simulators,
4) the formation of competencies needed in the digital world.
1. Formation of a single scientific and educational information space of the Academy, integrated with the world information infrastructure, which provides support for the educational process, research, innovation and organizational and managerial activities based on modern innovative technologies.
2. Development of the Educational and Information Portal of the Academy.
3. Introduction of new computer technologies in the scientific and educational process and distance learning.
4. Presentation of the Academy as a provider of educational services on educational platforms online.
5. Improving the material and technical base of informatization, software, in accordance with the current level of development of information and communication technologies and tasks of the Academy.
6. Improving the level of information culture of students, faculty, scientists, teaching and support and administrative staff, civil servants, acquainting the academic community with the introduction of new tools of digitalization.
7. Creating a regulatory framework in the field of development, implementation and use of ICT, information security and protection of intellectual property, including copyright.
8. Presentation of the Academy as a participant of open sessions, conferences, webinars, forums related to digital transformation.
The main result of the center is to achieve the level of development of information technology of the academic complex, modernization of education and learning technologies, expanding the export of distance education services, optimizing the main processes of the Academy and its structure based on digital paperless technologies, building a positive innovative image of the Academy. , as one of the leading centers for training and retraining of highly qualified professional environmental education, basic and applied research and development at the world level.